Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is so good that you have to taste it to truly understand. It’s a thick, rich cheesecake with dobs of cinnamon and topped with a cream cheese icing drizzle.
I, for one, love cheesecake- and if you do too you will love this recipe.
Who doesn’t like cinnamon rolls and cheesecake? I like both, especially some warm cinnamon rolls in the morning. It’s great that someone thought to combine the two.
This is a go-to recipe for brunch, get-togethers, and all holidays.
You can use it multiple times during the holiday season and people will love you for it. It’s just that good.
This recipe is made from scratch and you can taste the homemade ingredients in every single bite.
The texture is rich and creamy while remaining soft and fluffy.
You can put whatever toppings you want to on it. There are many different things that you can do- whipped cream is what I found to work best.
A few tips:
- Wrap the cheesecake in some plastic wrap for an overnight chill. It needs to be chilled for at least 8 hours, so overnight is the best possible option.
- While cutting the cake, keep a hot washcloth handy. This will help keep the knife clean after each cut and the cake will not only taste amazing but will also look stellar too.
- If you want to freeze the cheesecake that works as well. Just be sure to hold off on the icing until you are ready to dive in. If you plan on leaving it in the fridge, it will be good for about a week. It lasts up to three months in the freezer but in both circumstances, be sure to tightly wrap the cheesecake.
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake – Recipe
Servings per Batch: 14
Time to Prep: 15 minutes
Time to Cook: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Extra Needed Time: 30 minutes
NOTE: It is most efficient to make the recipe before the day you plan to eat it.
To Make the Crust you Will Need:
- – 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- – 4 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- – 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- – 5 Tablespoons of melted butter
For the Cinnamon Crumble:
- – 1 Cup of brown sugar tightly packed in
- – 1 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- – 6 Tablespoons of flour
- – 6 Tablespoons of butter-melted
To Create the Cheesecake Filling:
- – 4- 8 oz packs of cream cheese softened
- – 1 Cup of granulated sugar
- – 3 Tablespoons of flour
- – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- – 5 eggs let sit until room temperature
- – ¾ Cup of heavy whipping cream
Finally, the Cream Cheese topping:
- – 1 tablespoon of softened butter
- – 1 oz. of softened cream cheese
- – ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- – ¾ Cup of powdered sugar
- – 1 ½ Tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- First off, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9” pan with non-stick spray. It’s helpful if it’s a springform pan. You can set this pan aside.
- Begin the crust by adding a pack and a half of graham crackers into a food processor or blender. Pulse the contents until they are in a fine crumb. Finally, add in the remaining crust ingredients and pulse until fully mixed.
- Fill the pan with the crust mix and use a spatula or wooden spoon to press the crust into the pan tightly. Be sure to surround the sides of the pan as well.
- Now just bake on 350 for around 10 minutes depending on your oven strength.
Mix all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and use a fork or other utensil to mix them thoroughly until you have a good consistent crumble. Set this aside for future use.
- Add your cream cheese, again make sure it is room temperature. Put into mixing bowl with attachments.
- Cream until light and fluffy and you do not see any lumps.
- After adding the sugar and flour, mix for 1 minute.
- When the mixer is on low speed, be sure to add the vanilla extract and then add the eggs individually. Let the eggs fully mix into the substance before putting another in.
- When the eggs are finished mixing in, you can move the mixer up to medium speed. You can then mix for five minutes.
- Then you can add in the whipping cream and mix for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour about ⅓ of the cheesecake filling into the crust that’s already been set aside. You can top it with ⅓ of the crumble mixture by just crumbling it with your hands. Then add another layer of cheesecake filling and repeat the process for two additional layers. Finally, add the remaining crumble on top of the cake.
Now, put the cheesecake in the middle of your oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes, and then drop the heat to 200 degrees and bake for an hour and 30 minutes.
After the baking time is complete, just allow the cheesecake to sit in the oven for 30 minutes with no heat. Be sure to not open the oven at all.
When 30 minutes is up, open the oven and let the cheesecake sit for 5 minutes. Finally, chill the cheesecake for the time listed above. We recommend you let it chill overnight.
Sweet and Savory
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
Cream Cheese Topping
Finally, add all the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and mix it with a hand-mixer. Let the topping get smooth before stopping. Put it in a bag and drizzle the topping across the cheesecake. Cut into it, put it on a beautiful plate, and enjoy!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.