Omelette breakfasts are one of my favorite morning meals. This dish features beaten eggs that are fried, topped with wonderful ingredients, and then folded in half to form a delightful breakfast or brunch. They are delicious, and there are so many ways you can cook an omelette, including using all types of cheeses, bacon, sour cream, ham, tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, bell peppers, and all types of herbs and spices.
I’m always on the lookout for another amazing omelette recipe, and I recently found one online straight from the Pyeongtaek Station Ak Plaza Food Court B1 in South Korea called the “tornado omelette.” Check out the video at the end of this article to see the chef work his magic.
Chef cooks amazing omelette
During the video, the chef pours the eggs into the frying pan, carefully twirls the eggs around with his chopsticks once they reach the optimal consistency, and then pours the egg creation over a mound of fried rice.
The chef then creates a proprietary sauce to layer around the omelette, pours the sauce onto the serving plate, adds a few final touches, and then serves the dish to the delighted customers.
Make sure to watch the video all way through, because the chef does the demonstration twice from two different vantage points over the stovetop.
While this omelette creation seems easy to make, it does require some finesse when it comes to twirling the eggs at just the right temperature when they are frying. I’m sure it takes some practice, but it would be a fun and challenging experiment to make at home in your own kitchen.
10 yummy omelettes you can make at home
Now that we’ve seen the tornado omelette prepared, here are 10 scrumptious omelette recipes you can make at home.
- Philly cheesesteak omelette: For this recipe, you’ll need bell peppers, button mushrooms, sirloin steak, and provolone. Check out the full recipe here.
- Mason jar omelette: This creative concoction features, ham, bell pepper, cheddar, and shredded cheddar.
- Pesto and roasted tomato omelette: This omelette is all types of “yum”! To make this recipe, gather pistachio pesto, grape of cherry tomatoes, and spices.
- Mushroom and goat cheese omelette with spinach and avocado: This is one of my favorite recipes because it includes avocado and baby spinach. You’ll also need sliced mushrooms, goat’s cheese, and parsley garnish.
- Spinach and bacon omelette: If you like bacon, spinach, and tomatoes, you’ll love this recipe.
- Baked Western omelette: This healthy and easy recipe is perfect for any brunch. Gather ham, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and grated cheddar cheese to make this omelette.
- Hash brown omelette skillets: You’ll definitely want to try this recipe that features hash browns, egg whites, onion, red bell pepper, ham, and cheddar cheese.
- Omelette cups: These tasty breakfast snacks are made with bacon slices, green onions, bell pepper, baby spinach, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Sausage potato omelette: To make this, gather potatoes, turkey sausage links, onion, cherry tomatoes, and fried thyme. Check out the complete recipe here.
- Ham, chile, and cheese baked omelette: Finally, this delicious omelette recipe calls for shredded cheddar cheese, green chiles, diced ham, and dried parsley.
These tasty egg dishes are sure to please your family’s taste buds, so try a few out! And you can check out the video below to watch the South Korean chef make the amazing tornado omelette.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.