Oftentimes, eating is our favorite time of the day. If you feel that way, you wouldn’t be alone! People love it so much, they’ve made attempts to stuff all of their favorite foods into one meal!
Though some of it may sound gross, you just might find your new favorite amongst the madness.
Take a look through the slideshow to see if you’re willing to step outside of your comfort zone and try some of these interesting looking concoctions. You just might find a new comfort food.
1) Pickle Split
2) Chocolate Cheese Pizza
3) Corn Flakes and Cheese
4) Veggie Dog with Cucumber, Spinach, Avocado, and Ranch
5) Rice and Ketchup
6) Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich
7) Black Beans and Rice Topped with Ketchup
8) Pickles, Honey, and Sour Cream
9) Peanut Butter, Mayo, and Banana Sandwich
Peanut butter + Mayonnaise + Banana = A Southern classic sandwich. pic.twitter.com/9bE6qnuCNk
— Michael Henshaw (@DarthHenshaw) August 21, 2017
10) Cookie Cheeseburger
11) Funyuns and Cream Cheese
12) Apple Pie in Milk
Raise your hand if you like to eat your apple pie in a bowl of milk? Just me? pic.twitter.com/IAi0LgLQ4n
— angie (@librarysteg) March 15, 2015
13) Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich
14) Snickers and Skittles
15) Chocolate Sriracha Shortbread Cookies
Out of my way!
Dear Internets: I give you
CHOCOLATE SRIRACHA SHORTBREAD DINOSAUR!
You're welcome. pic.twitter.com/VFNcHWvl
— Scorcha of the House of D💀💀m (@scorchadoom) February 1, 2013
16) Cold Meatballs and Melted Chocolate
17) Hot Cheetos, Ramen, and Mac and Cheese
18) Bread, Chive Cream Cheese, and Bologna
19) Pumpkin Pie and Mustard
20) Peanut Butter and Onion Sandwich
21) Pizza with Honey
22) Popcorn and Ketchup
23) Banana Hotdog with Jelly and Peanut Butter
24) Oreos and Orange Juice
Keep your orange juice, sir!
25) Apples with Salt and Pepper
26) Cheeseburger with Peanut Butter and Peanuts
27) Avocado and Honey
28) Strawberry Pizza with Salmon and Mozzarella
29) Meat Pizza with Donair Sauce, Popcorn, and Melted Chocolate
— a n g e l a (@xxanqelaarceoxx) February 18, 2015
30) Grilled Cheese and Syrup
31) Fries and Ice Cream
32) Nutella Grilled Cheese
NUTELLA GRILLED CHEESE!
— Bread Meats Bread (@BreadMeatsBread) February 5, 2015
33) Oreos and Pickles
34) Hot Cheetos and Milk
35) Pickles and Peppers
36) White Chocolate and Caviar
37) Peanut Ice Cream Roll with Cilantro
38) Cocoa and Custard
Wine, Coco Pops and custard. This needs to stop. Tomorrow I find a gym. pic.twitter.com/VNqk6QXbr6
— Robert Heys (@robheys) September 13, 2015