Do you want to create a dessert that’s super easy to make, full of fruits, and ASMR-friendly? Then this video is for you.
Hold up, you say. What’s ASMR?
“ASMR is the term for the sensation people get when they watch stimulating videos or take part in other activities — usually ones that involve personal attention. Many people describe the feeling as “tingles” that run through the back of someone’s head and spine. Others say the feeling is deeply relaxing, and can even cause them to fall asleep,” German Lopez wrote on Vox.
ASMR involves different triggers but there’s no direct scientific explanation about it. Some like videos that include tapping, stirring a bowl of soup, crinkling wrapping paper, or getting a haircut.
But the most popular ASMR videos involve food.
It’s either eating videos or cooking videos. ASMR enthusiasts love those videos because they feel calm and excited at the same time.
“I feel like I almost get goosebumps kind of. Like that feeling, the way it like rolls over your body. Personally, I feel it everywhere like my arms, my legs. It’s like a warm feeling,” Alex Montellano shared on Medium.
Dr. Craig Richard, a professor of Biopharmaceutical Sciences at the Shenandoah University, Virginia, USA, and the founder of ASMR University, explains the psychological reasoning of ASMR.
“The connection between seeing the food, seeing the kind person, and feeling tingles is that the brain may be releasing endorphins and oxytocin — which are causing the feeling of joy and relaxation.” Dr. Richard explained on Medium. “This could stimulate a pleasant ASMR feeling because your brain may have evolved to be hopeful that the kind person may share their food, or tell you where the food source is.”
This could be one of the reasons why experts believe ASMR is a good thing. It can have psychological and mental benefits for ASMR enthusiasts.
And let’s move on to this easy dessert recipe, which ASMR enthusiasts will love.
Siham, who runs the Ricette Dolci cooking channel, creates easy and cheap recipes ASMR videos. And this video has become so viral with its 8 million views in just a week. Wow!
Are you ready to make it?
These are what you’ll need:
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 2 kiwis
- 8 strawberries
- 1 liter of milk
- 200g caramel cream pudding powder
- almond slivers
- caramel sauce
- Slice all the fruits and set them aside.
- Add the milk to a pot followed by the caramel cream pudding powder. Mix it a little bit so the power incorporates with the milk.
- Transfer to a stove and let it boil under medium heat. Once it boils, cook for another two minutes before turning off the heat.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Transfer all the sliced fruits to a baking pan. You can use a bundt pan or cake pan.
- Top it off with the crumbled cookies.
- Pour the cooked milk + caramel powder mixture until it’s full. Cover with plastic wrap and place inside the fridge for 1 to 2 hours until it becomes solid.
- Once it’s solid, transfer it to a serving plate. Top off with caramel sauce and almond slivers.
- Slice and eat.
And because this is an ASMR video, Siham sliced the fruits on a glass board with a ceramic knife. And all of the steps had varying degrees of sounds until the end.
Do you want to enjoy the ASMR part of the video? Watch it below.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.