Do you want to satisfy your chocolate cake craving but you find baking too challenging…or just too damn hot?
It’s like you’re intimidated by the fact that you have to use an oven. Well, yeah, you can just buy from any bakeshops out there, or even order online.
But, what if we told you that there’s a way to “have your cake and eat it, too,” so-to-speak?
With just 3 simple ingredients, that dream can become a reality!
It sounds easy, right? Well, it really is. And oh, did I already mention that you won’t even need an oven for this cake? I’m not joking!
Thanks to this YouTuber, Nino’s Home, for sharing numerous easy-to-make recipes on his channel!
This recipe may sound “too good to be true”, but this quick and easy recipe definitely makes a sumptuous chocolate cake- without even breaking a sweat as you would with the usual oven-baked cakes that we usually see.
As listed in the video, all you need for the cake are the following:
- 28 pieces oreo cookies (14 cookies, separated from filling)
- 1Tsp baking of powder
- 1 cup of milk (245ml)
Of course, to actually set the cake you’ll need a couple of other items:
- cooking oil
- chocolate ganache
- and cooking pans, preferably 2 pieces as shown in the video
Make sure that your ingredients are fresh and a mile away from their expiration dates. It’s always best to pick the freshest pieces of materials for your recipe.
Based on the Youtube channel of the man behind the recipe, it shows that his page is filled with easy homemade recipes. We have also noticed that most of his recipes are unique. He also co-stars his cute cat in almost all of his videos.
Actually, he just started posting videos on his channel 9 months ago, but since then, all of his videos have already gained views of more than 202 million.
In fact, this recipe is not his biggest hit- it’s the video entitled “Condensed Milk Chocolate Truffles Easy Recipe [2 Ingredients]” with a whopping 23.8 million views.
Then, of course, there’s his mind-blowing gelatin island cake!
🐻🤤BÁNH SICULA HÒN ĐẢO nhìn như GIẢ nè mấy ba ơi :)))Công thức + video hướng dẫn:…
The “About” section of his YouTube channel also says that Nino’s Home is his new channel.
It looks like his recipes are being loved by many because almost all of his videos have reached over a million views. Adding to his channel’s success is his 3M+ subscribers.
All these numbers without even showing his true identity, how about that?
Without further ado, here are the steps on how to make your no-oven chocolate cake.
1. First, prepare two bowls and then take the Oreo cookies. Remove the filling of each Oreo cookie, then put the cookies and the fillings in their respective bowls – set the fillings aside.
2. Next is the cookie crushing time! Put the cookies in a ziplock and crush them. Make sure to crush the cookies as refined as possible.
3. Once the cookies are almost powder-like, put it in a large bowl, then mix it with a tablespoon of baking powder.
4. Pour a cup of milk (245ml) into the mixture (cookies and baking powder). Whisk it thoroughly into a batter before adding the Oreo fillings that you have set aside earlier. (I hope that you haven’t eaten it yet.)
5. Pour the batter into a deep non-stick pot or pan. Place another shallow non-stick pan over a burner on low heat for and nest your pot with the cake batter on it, letting it cook for about 40 minutes.
To know when it’s done, poke it with a clean pointed object, no trace of the cake should stick on it.
6. Once done, remove it from heat then flip it on your desired tray or container.
Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cake and let it drip all the way to the bottom. Making sure the the top and sides are completely covered.
7. Finally, add your desired toppings and enjoy!
This is quite an easy recipe that anyone can do at home, especially now. Let us treat the whole family with a sumptuous homemade chocolate cake.
Watch the full tutorial in the video below!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Sweet and Savory
Join your friends or be the first to like our page