If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe, look no further! Here is a two ingredient recipe for chocolate fudge that will make preparing for get-togethers so much easier! This fudge is described as not being the typical creamy and smooth fudge but it is more thick, textured and chewy. All you need to get started is 300 grams of semisweet dark chocolate and 400 grams of condensed milk.
The first thing you want to do is prepare a 5×7 pan by coating it in butter or oil and lining it with parchment paper. The parchment paper makes it a lot easier to take the fudge out of the pan once it is set. After you put the parchment paper in the pan you want to coat the parchment paper in butter or oil too so that the paper doesn’t stick to your fudge.
If you got a dark chocolate bar instead of chocolate chips you will want to cut the bar into smaller pieces to make it easier to melt. Then you put a pot on low heat and put in the condensed milk and chocolate and start to stir. Continue to stir until everything is melted and smooth.
Next, pour the mixture into the 5×7 pan and smooth it out using a rubber spatula. The video shows the cook patting the pan on the counter to get it to smooth out and getting any air bubbles out. After getting it ready in the pan, refrigerate it for at least 3 or 4 hours or until it sets. Once everything has set you can pull the fudge out using the parchment paper and start cutting it into bars.
This recipe only takes about 5 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook so it is a pretty quick and easy thing to do before letting it set in the refrigerator. You can also easily modify this recipe with different toppings or other ingredients like nuts for example.
This recipe is a pretty simple one but there is a YouTube video to follow along just in case you might need it. These fudge bars are a perfect for gift giving or if you just want a treat for yourself!
- 300 grams semisweet dark chocolate
- 400 grams condensed milk
- Grease a 5×7 inch pan with melted butter or oil and line with parchment paper leaving over hang on all sides so that it is easier to take the fudge out of the pan once it is set.
- Cut chocolate bar into smaller pieces (unless you are using chocolate chips)
- Place a heavy bottomed pan on low heat and put the condensed milk and chocolate into the pan
- Continue to stir for four to five minutes until the chocolate completely melts and the mixture is smooth
- Pour the chocolate mixture into you prepared pan and smooth it out using a rubber spatula
- Refrigerate for three to four hours or until it is set
- Cut into eight slices or more if you prefer
- Enjoy your two ingredient fudge!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.